Star Book Take Home kit instructions
- Fold all cardstock pieces in half (vertical fold) with the texture side inwards.
- Glue or tape rust folded cardstock back to back to form a star shape. Don't join No.7 side to No.1 side yet.
- Punch hole in the center of circle shape from die cut sheet. Sand the edges of the circle and thread with gold rope.
- Tie loop in the top end of rope and attach the length of rope down the inside spine of star. Now join No.7 side of card to No.1 side of card.
- Fray cord at the bottom of star book.
- Attach black card to star with double sided tape along the outside edges only.
- Decorate book with images and tags from the Graphic 45 die cut sheet, thin gold cord and embellishments
Thanks Tracy for designing this great Take Home project!~