Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Huge Making Memories New Stock Arrival Part 1

You have to make sure you get down to the store and see all the new MM stock that has come in - I think it was about 16 boxes worth!! There are exciting products from the Funky Vintage, Christmas and Travel ranges.

Now If I were to share with you all that was new I would be writing this post until Christmas! so how about I just show you some of the things that we were all ooohing and aaahing over as it was unpacked. And yes I grabbed a wee stash for myself - Megan growled at me for stealing all the good stuff hehe.

So how about these gorgeous little button brads - so cute and they come in a value pack which includes six different colours with 30 brads per colour!
Or how about the oh so touchable velvet brads?

Can you tell that the springtime colourway is my favourite - so soft and pretty, imagine these soft pretties on a baby page - mmmmm.


Now for something Christmassy - I fell in love with this mini album with its gorgeous chipboard and glitter cover - check it out


And look at all that stuff that is included with it!

Hmmm what else? How about the awesome clears range - acetate alphas and embellishments which are self adhesive - no more running them through the xyron or trying to figure out how to attach them, plus there is a huge amount in each packet - 60 alphas or 56 flowers! As well as coloured the alphas come in black or white and the flowers come in white.




Now my absolute favourite must have would have to be the 12x12 precision paper trimmer. Did you get that? - 12x12! Oh who wants a 12x12 trimmer to lug around I hear you say? Well get this - it opens out to 12x12 but folds back to 6x12 when you want to stow it and some very sturdy magnets hold it shut. I also loved how it has a rotary self sharpening blade so it never has to be replaced and the measurements along the top are in centimetres and inches.
Coming back with more soon!
Jo :O)

2 comments:

Megan R said...

Oh man, did you get one of the trimmers too?? I am really tempted by it. You will have to tell me how great it is!! I am going to have to get hold of some of the goodies on Friday night at the crop!!

Megan R said...

Oh man, did you get one of the trimmers too?? I am really tempted by it. You will have to tell me how great it is!! I am going to have to get hold of some of the goodies on Friday night at the crop!!