Sunday, November 18, 2007

Saturday FUN!

I SOOOO appreciate how cool it is to work somewhere where you look forward to coming to work. Yesterday (Saturday) just FLEW by! I think it was because we had SO MUCH ON :)

Here's some of the highlights...

Last day of the Cricut/Cuttlebug combo promo. Both are such awesome tools - can't wait for the December releases to arrive! We are all itching to see what the Design Studio does.



Doodling Class. We love the Crafters Workshop templates. In this class we got creative with Versamark Ink, folding flowers, gel markers, Cuttlebug and more.


Our Altered Book Club Exhibition CONTINUES! Lots of lookers through... heaps of creative ideas here. I will post a full blog on the exhibition at a later date. In the meantime, it runs till the end of day Tues 27th November.



Kids Class participants worked some magic with Chatterbox papers, embossing, Accu-cut machine... these kids sure can SCRAP!



Not forgetting to mention our croppers who threatened me with all manner of near death torturous behaviours if I published a photo of them... something tells me I need to take advantage of our instore one-on-one Photoshop training...

Hope y'all having a great Sunday!
~Kathleen.

Oh Oh Oh! Stay tuned for super awesome announcement early next week!!

No comments: