Thursday, May 14, 2009

Design Team Bind-it-all Projects - Sarah G







I was delighted to borrow Wendy's "bind-it-all" machine to create some mini albums this month (thanks soooooo much Wendy). If you've not tried this awesome little machine you must. It is so easy to use and the projects that you can create are limited only by your imagination. I made two mini books then I began to experiment with using the bind-it-all to jazz up my 12x12 layouts. I loved making faux note paper using the binder to punch holes in ordinary cardstock or patterned paper then tearing through each hole. I also punched all the way round the edges of a 12x12 piece of cardstock and threaded wool through the holes to make a cool frame around my LO. All 4 of my projects are in the shop. Now I have to save up for a bind-it-all of my own!

No comments: