Monday, September 21, 2009

Basic Grey Product Preview THIS Wednesday night!

Hi all,
The Product Preview dry spell is over and you know what they say about the calm before the storm... so hope you're ready for some fun scrapbooking nights out!

THIS WEDNESDAY night is Product Preview: Basic Grey "I want it all!"


Ok so "I want it all" is not the name of any of these wonderful new ranges but its pretty much what I said when ordering it. I love the new products and I think you will too.

Four new paper and embellishment collections including a sweet Christmas range, pretties and a wow retro pattern. That's all the hints I'm giving!

Cute new Christmas paper range

Come along to our Product Preview event and have the first look and choice at our selection. You will make a scrapbook layout during the evening, a mini project AND receive a take home project. As always we will be giving away some fantastic Basic Grey prizes and I heard that Linda was getting out her waffle iron so you will be in store for a yummy supper too!


Product Preview: Basic Grey "I want it all!"
Wednesday 23rd September at 7pm
Event fee: $25 includes materials/project pack, supper and entry in to win prizes
Please bring: Adhesives, basic tool kit (scissors, paper trimmer, pencil) and photo/s (size to be advised).



Phone 09 912 0665 to book. It's a short notice event so last minute bookings welcome. Hope you can make it!


~Kathleen, Linda and the Team at NZ Scrapbook.

PS: Layout sample will be posted on the Blog ASAP

No comments: