Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Altered Book Club - Thursday

Hi mucky pups... that is, I'm talking to myself there too! Addicted to all things gluey and inky!

This Thursday night is Altered Book Club night at NZ Scrapbook. It's our last one for the year and we will take a break for January so this week I thought we could have a light supper, share our favourite artworks from the year (so even if you have bought it before then bring it again to show new people) and then given I'm on a vintage card roll I thought it might be fun to do a Vintage Christmas Tag project.


Vintage Christmas Tag project for Altered Book Club

I'll provide all the materials... just bring yourself!

I have lots of exciting ideas for the new year, including giving our club a brand new name. Would love to have you input on what you would like to see happen each month. Come chat and create.


Altered Book Club Christmas meeting
Date: Thursday 16th December
Time: 6.30 - 8.30pm
Tutor: Kathleen
Price: FREE

Vintage Christmas Tag detail

No bookings necessary, new people welcome - Look forward to seeing you then.
Phone 09 912 0665 if you have any questions

No comments: