Wednesday, April 27, 2011

scrAPPy sketches is now LIVE


... and available on the iTunes store. Yays!!


Hi folks,

I get consistently asked for two types of help with layouts in the store:
  1. What colours to use?
  2. How do I arrange my layout?
The scrapbook sketches concept poses a solution to the second question so I (and my good techy friend Tim) have put together a VERY easy to use iPhone/iTouch app sketch resource.


SO SIMPLE - Select your photos, count them up. Choose the tab that corresponds to the number of photos and select the layout you wish to use as a reference.

No more wondering where to put your photos and embellishments... the answer is at your fingertips.



Along with the APP we have created a NEW scrAPPy sketches Blog where we would love to showcase the pages you have made using the scrAPPy sketches APP.



So super exciting development here at NZ Scrapbook. New Zealand's very first scrapbooking iPhone APP! We welcome your feedback.


Spread the word. If you feature scrAPPy sketches APP on your blog or website I would love to see. I welcome your suggestions for getting the scrAPPy sketches news out there - feel free to email me on kathleen@nzscrapbook.co.nz


Have a wonderful night! cheers :)
~Kathleen

No comments: