Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vintage Mother's Day Card Workshop

Stunning glittered flower images


I am lovvvving these Vintage Card Classes. It gives me an excuse to pull out my favourite lacy ribbons, rosey stamp pads, metal trinkets and my favourite decorative tool of all: my Sewing machine!

This Saturday I am running a Mother's Day themed Vintage Card workshop. The cards are vintage floral that could be used for all occasions with pretty delicate techniques.


Vintage Mother's Day Card Workshop with Kathleen
Date: Saturday 7th May
Time: 10am- 12.30pm (ish)
Class fee: $25 including materials
Please bring: Basic tool kit (scissors, cutting mat, ruler, paper trimmer) and adhesives (double sided tape, glue and foam dots)

We will be using a beautiful glittered sheet of vintage floral images by Die Cuts with a View. Workshop includes materials for making the four card projects (I might try to sneak a tag in too!).

Phone 09 912 0665 to book.

No comments: