Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Journal Crop Friday Night

Just some of my journals I'll be bringing to the crop

Hi friends,
Kathleen here.. this FRIDAY night the 9th December I will be manning the store and thought I would host another journal crop for anyone interested in art journalling, recording your life, activities, thoughts using a journal method.

This is perfect for anyone just interested in having a look at other journals, asking questions, trying some of my paints and techniques, getting started or who want help and ideas with journals you have already started.

I will be bringing my daily journals and event journals... and look forward to getting crafty with ya!

Kathleen's informal Journal Crop
Date: Friday 9th December
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Fee: $10
Please bring: A journal if you have one (some are available in the store if you want to start one), your pens, paints, scissors, tools and materials so you can work on your pages.


Phone 09 912 0665 to book (or you can just show up!)

ALL WELCOME! See you then :)

~Kathleen

No comments: