Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fur babies

Hi folks,
As mentioned in a couple of emails I recently added little baby rabbits to my family.   They are BEAUTIFUL!  I'm not normally an animal person - resisting pets until now but these little guys have captured my heart bigtime.  Kids and I are bunny mad.  Anyways a few people had asked me when I was going to post a photo so here it is:


Among other things I have been a little cooking crazy of late - well the delectable Little and Friday cafe nearby has just published a book.  (oh my).  AND have a competition running where you make something from the book, post pic to Facebook and votes win.  So the above was my entry.  Those are oversize meringues... WITH raspberries and dark chocolate.  Boy, author Kim Evans is a genius! hehe

By the way if you are a facebooker... vote won't you?  that would be FAB!  The link is HERE.

Back to work bunny cuddles.
~Kathleen

No comments: