Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

to NZ Scrapbook Newz. A place we hope you will come back and visit often :O) Firstly allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jo and I wear many hats! I am a stay at home scrapper, small business partner with my husband Patrick, mum, design team leader for NZ Scrapbook, blog author and contributor to Scrap the Teenz! and contributor to the NZ Dares blog. So as you can see although I am a busy lady, a lot of my life centres around scrapping and papercrafting. I have been scrapping for approximately 4 years and am absolutely passionate about memory arts.

I hope with this blog to keep you informed of new and exciting events and classes happening at NZ Scrapbook, new product arrivals, and from time to time tips, information and tutorials on scrapping and papercrafting. On that note feel free to email me (you will find my email address in the sidebar) with any queries about scrapping or product use, or requests for products that you would like to see and I will pass that info on to the "powers that be". If I am finding a particular query is coming up often I will post a tip or tutorial about it here.

No comments: