Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Inspiration to share

If you haven't been down to the store lately (and I don't know why you wouldn't have been - there is such exciting things happening down there this week!) then you may not have seen all the inspiration that is displayed for you down there. Here are a few things that have been created recently.

This amazing canvas by Wendy Jones is to die for...I want to put it in my house! It is made to showcase all the different things you can do with chipboard lettering, but is a work of art in itself, my photography simply does not do it justice - you need to see it in the flesh - Stunning Wendy!!!

And while we are on the subject of Wendy check out this stunning "welcome pot" she made using the Heidi Grace range and inspired by an ad in the recent Creating Keepsakes...simply beautiful isn't it. Wendy's work always looks so deliciously tactile to me...I want to touch it!

Also using the Heidi Grace Vineyard range I made this layout...

And a canvas clock. Some interest has been shown in a class being created where you can make this clock. I will keep you posted as soon as I get the details sorted with Kathleen as to when it will be held.

Want some inspiration for father's day? Check out this card Megan Renfree made using Basic Grey and Little Davis products. It is sometimes difficult to get ideas for creating masculine cards and layouts...but Megan is awesome in this area.

And finally have you seen the coin folders in store and had no idea how they can be used? They are fabulous to decorate and use to showcase small photos - I have used one here as a keepsake to remind my daughter of her favourite things and her friends at age 11. Something I am sure she will find very interesting when she is older.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: