Saturday, February 23, 2008

Magazine Spotlight: UP2Scrap Summer 08!


Tonight I found myself browsing the latest UP2Scrap Magazine and I thought to myself, I must bring this to your attention! New Zealand's only Scrapbook Magazine really has gone from strength to strength.

Initially it caught my attention more so this month as it features a layout of my young man Oliver scrapped by NZ Scrapbook Design Team Leader and UP2 Scrap Elite Team member Jo Kneller. She really captured his activity - the boy is a boy for sure!

But as I browsed through it really is apparent to the great quality of pages New Zealand scrappers (that's you!) are producing. Not only artistically but also in telling the story and capturing your lives and those of your friends and families on pages so that they are honored and remembered for times to come in a heartfelt and genuine way. What an inspiration!

If you havent checked out this magazine I would well recommend it. We have copies in store and we also have an ordering system so you will never miss a future issue.

Byes for now!
Kathleen

PS: Congrats to Design Team members Jo Kneller and Sarah Groen and noted customers and friends Megan Renfree and Sharon Topliss (I'm sure there were others but I kept getting distracted by the great pages!) for having layouts and artwork published in this issue.

No comments: