Thursday, February 28, 2008

Product Preview Evening: Bisous. A great night!

Hello friends!
What a great night we had at last nights Bisous Product Preview Evening. With a full turnout, the store was buzzing with activity. I think the evening is best recapped with pics!

(((insert pic of me welcoming and doing the product demo)))
hehehe ok, so I TOOK the rest of these pics. I know someone was flashing a camera at me but not sure who! Weeeeendy??!

We then took our prize draw, Congratulations to Barbara Lowe who one our album of Bisous Papers and complimentary embellishments!

After my wee speel we went straight into the first round of participants making the class page while the second group was able to browse the new product and enjoy some light supper.

Bartender/resident coffee girl Mum (Linda!) and Annemarie

One of the completed pages. This layout was by Michelle, and yes that is her young man in the white fairy dress.
Not forgetting the fab product!

Later today I will post another blog post with the product demo pages and class page for those who weren't able to attend. Thank you to all who attended and made this evening such a great success!

~Kathleen

No comments: