Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Monster Prize Draw Winner!!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you are enjoying this fantastic weather we are having - as I look out my office window there is not a cloud in the sky and my knees are strawberry red (oops!) a sure sign of making the most of the summer sun. Gotta love these long evenings we have been having too. I have been staying up far too late creating but boy is it fun! Don't forget we are open EVERY night (closed Sundays) until 9pm so if you are a night time crafty type like me and need late night supplies we are OPEN for you!

During the month of December we were taking entries for our Monster Prize Draw. Wasn't the prize amazing??! Over $500 value and I know there were more than a few fingers crossed.

Our amazing monster prize


Christmas Eve came so we had our honorary dignitary Liam Whorewood drew the prize winner from our hundreds of entries.

It takes serious concentration to make the draw!

Our officiant has a few years yet before he can actually read out the prize winner...

So luckily Linda was on hand to make the call!

Congratulations go to Glenys Tunnicliffe of Castor Bay

Glenys was able to call in later Christmas Eve to pick up her prize. Enjoy every bit of it Glenys!


There will be more fantastic prize draws during 2009. Watch this space for the latest news here at NZ Scrapbook!

~Kathleen

No comments: