Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Product Preview REPORT

Linda's princess collection decorated the tables

Hi all!
Princesses were out in force at last week's Product Preview: Imaginsce and Little Yellow Bicycle.
Here are the photo highlights:


We started the evening by taking a look at the new products on offer. So many pretty goodies which inspired the princess theme. Imaginsce with its lovely Fairest of them all range. Then from Little Yellow Bicycle the delightful Baby Girl and Boy Safari papers, stickers and clear embellishments.


On to our main project for the evening.

The nights main layout was this shimmery princess page.



Plenty of creating activity!


And brightly coloured homemade coconut ice for a night time sugar hit.


My favourite - Time to give away some prizes.


Congrats to our Product Preview prize winners:
Maureen
Justine
Sharrelle
Marie
Danice
Chantelle
Jennifer
Mary
Kerry-Sue
Jo
Annie
Michelle

Hope you enjoy your prizes!




Not to despair if you didn't win, as Mum whispers in my ear there are gifts stuck under everyones chair.


But not before she story tells.. or should I say dobbs me in. Mother!


Not to worry, she comes bearing even more goodies. Product Previews are the best.



Participants pages near completion.


Our second project card gets underway for the speedy scrappers.


and I get to give out our third great project!

Our Take Home Project - a mini canvas including a clear stamp. So cool.


What a great night. Thank you to all who attended and made it such fun. If you missed this we have a few project kits available now in store.

Edit to add: I received this great email after this event. Thanks Kim for taking the time to offer your feedback, we really appreciate it!
Hi girls
I just wanted to say a big huge thankyou to you all. Last night I attended my first scrapbooking class and I am proud to say I am now hooked. I was disappointed that the time went so quickly and before I knew it, it was time for me to go home. I loved having the opportunity of being with so many like minded and passionate women. What a great experience I had. You can be assured that you are going to be seeing a lot more of me in the future.
Thank you so much and bravo for providing such wonderful classes, great atmosphere, and new friends.
Kim


Until next time!

~ Kathleen

No comments: