Thursday, June 18, 2009

SAVE on storage - three days only!

Rolling cases - a stylish and practical storage solution

Winter is a great time to get organized and to help you along your way we are offering huge savings on all storage items for three days only.

Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Monday 22nd June save 20% on rolling cases, paper totes, pizza boxes, photo cases and our most popular storage product - wire paper stands.

Wire stands hold 12" x 12" paper or smaller, approximately 50 sheets comfortably per slot.
Usual retail is $89.95 our price $65 and now with a further 20% off
$52 per stand!

My paper storage setup (left to right) Patterned paper, specialty papers, cardstock.

Paper stands are easily adaptable for your needs. This is a picture of the stands set up in my workroom. Six wire racks allow me to sort my paper into patterned paper, specialty paper and cardstock rows and then divided by colour in rainbow order. I can always see exactly what I have (and therefore use it), find what I want easily and the paper is stored damage free. Small pieces less than A4 size are filed by colour in clear files. Tiny pieces (yes I use it all) are in a small box on my worktable.

Phone 09 912 0665 to secure your purchase of wire paper storage stands.
Keep ringing if you can't get through - you don't want to miss out of this fantastic special price!




For those out of the Auckland region we can courier stands to you. Delivery is $6 per stand (rural additional)


Call in to see our selection of storage products!

~Kathleen

No comments: