Friday, November 13, 2009

New Product Preview! My Mind's Eye


My Mind's Eye produces a lot of the quality cardstock weight patterned paper, shaped pattern papers and cut out embellishments that are so popular in our store... well guess what? Another new shipment! Yays! With over EIGHT new mini ranges, there is even more fabulous My Mind's Eye products to choose from.

This coming Wednesday night, the 18th November we will be showcasing the new My Mind's Eye products at our My Mind's Eye Product Preview Event. Come along, see all the new goodies and make a great beach themed page (layout sample to come).

Product Preview: My Mind's Eye

Date: Wednesday 18th November at 7pm
Cost: $25 which includes product/project pack (including a full packet of rub-ons), automatic entry in to win great My Mind's Eye products and light supper. Suitable for all levels of scrapbooker.

Phone 09 912 0665 to book.

Hope to see you then!
~Kathleen, Linda and the Team at NZ Scrapbook

No comments: