Friday, November 27, 2009

Product Preview: My Mind's Eye: Nice Ride!

More new My Mind's Eye products!


We had a great time at the last My Mind's Eye Product Preview event and hot on the heels of that fun night we have MORE new ranges come in.

You are going to love this super cute road trip inspired range and other great designs. Take some time out from the end of year madness with a scrapbooking night just for you.

Ooh! and by popular request: Waffle Night! yum :)


Product Preview: My Mind's Eye
Date: Wednesday 2nd December at 7pm
Cost: $25 which includes product/project pack, entry in to win great My Mind's Eye products and waffle dessert.
This event is suitable for all levels of scrapbooker.

Phone 09 912 0665 to book.

Prize giveaways at our last My Mind's Eye Product Preview

Hope to see you then!
~Kathleen, Linda and the Team at NZ Scrapbook

No comments: