Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fiskars , Heidi Grace and Cloud 9 Easter Inspiration!

Hi All and Happy Easter!
In keeping with our Easter Fiskars, Heidi Grace and Cloud9 Promotions we have running this long weekend I thought I would share some Easter inspiration for using these gorgeous products!

Trina McClune, Lead Fiskars Ambassador for New Zealand came up with these oh so cute Easter tag cards:


Trina explains her process "I used my ultrashape Xpress and an oval template to make the egg shape, then the new finger craft knife to cut a zigzag line as though the egg has broken. Inside I used some gorgeous Heidi Grace rubons to accentuate my greeting."

There is an abundance of Easter Fiskars, Heidi Grace and Cloud9 Inspiration on their Fiskars Craft Blog you can check out their neat ideas at this link.



Don't forget, every purchase of Fiskars, Heidi Grace and Cloud9 Products over this weekend puts you in the draw to WIN a very cool Baby G watch and Product Pack. Mention that you read it here or in our email and get DOUBLE BONUS BUCKS! And you get three Easter gifts from us too!

Happy Easter!

No comments: