Friday, April 25, 2008

Product Preview: SEI "The Tourist Boxes!"

Hi Folks,
Yes, its that time again - time for another awesome Product Preview event! If you came to Product Preview: SEI "Chocooolatte Indulgence" you may remember me mentioning two very large and rather adventurous boxes that decided they would not come to NZ but instead make their way to Sweden, visiting with some nice men from Fedex who live in Stockholm. One box took in the sights of Paris and London...the other, well I don't know what happened with the other but eventually they did turn up on our doorstep. And just between you and me it was worth the wait! The YUM product in these boxes deserve a product preview all of their own! Words that I could use without giving toooooo much away are LUSH, RICH, TACTILE & Quirky, cute, clever!

Now I don't normally sneak a pic of the project you will be making but I just love these word albums (oops did I just let something slip??! heheee) and I just know you are going to have a great time making it! Soooo... this is the project you will make at Product Preview: SEI "The Tourist Boxes!"


PLUS an additional mini-project and a Take Home project too! Cost for this event is just $20 with the total value of products you will receive at over $30

The chocolate waterfall at Product Preview: SEI "Chocooolatte Indulgence" was such a hit we are having it again at this fun evening along with a bunch of prize draws too!

Product Preview: SEI "The Tourist Boxes!"
This Wednesday 30th April at 7pm
Tickets just $20
Phone 09 912 0665 to book your seat.

See you then!
~Kathleen

PS: If you can't make it to this fun evening, the new SEI product will be available for general store release from Thursday 1st May at 9am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate waterfall!!! I'll be there,better get extra chocolate though!!
Paula

Kathleen said...

LOL! Paula, perhaps I need you to assist me... so I can keep an eye on you!