Thursday, September 22, 2011

More new Collections from Kaisercraft

Hi friends,

THREE new Collections in stock now from Kaisercraft (in addition to the new ranges we got just last week!)

Thirteenth Hour Collection
Not due until October we have ours now :) We don't stock a lot of Halloween products so if you are wanting papers for party invitations or suspect you will have some Halloween dress up photos next month to scrapbook I would suggest you check out the new papers just arrived.


Thirteenth Hour Papers

Hunt and Gather Collection
Being a bit of a bug freak and nature girl (my friend just bought me more framed butterflies - whee!) I LOVE this collection. I just know the many fisherman photos out there are going to look awesome on these papers. Masculine, outdoorsy and lots of really BIG BUGS!

We have the papers, rub-ons, stamps, 6"x6" paper pads and more.




Hunt and Gather Papers and Rub-ons


Miss Nelly Collection
Bright and feminine florals in cheeky rasberry, cottage mint and luscious turquoise. This range caught my eye as being very multi purpose. So much so I bought 90 sheets of one of the small florals. I don't know why, I must have had an idea for a class but I can't remember what! stay tuned for that one ;)


Miss Nelly papers - can you see why I loved that second one? Pretty!


Other cool stuff

Sparklets
Need I say more... HOT

Ten beautiful colour ways

....teeny tiny alphas, 6"x6" paper pads in Timeless, more wood products including dressforms and chandeliers.


New paper pads


Whee! Lots to play with.
~Kathleen

No comments: