Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Product Preview: Basic Grey “Euphoria!” This Friday!

Hi friendly scrappers!

Yay its Product Preview time again! This time we have a new product release from one of our FAVOURITE brands – Basic Grey.

This new line entitled Euphoria is visual bliss. In fact, if I have little whizzy in my Thesaurus for the word euphoric I could easily use the words joyful, elated, ecstatic and exhilarated to describe the Euphoria range.


Okies, so here are the information you really want:

Product Preview: Basic Grey “Euphoria!”

This Friday 25th July at 7pm

Cost for the evening is just $20 and includes a product/project pack valued at over $30!

By attending you are automatically entered in to win some AWESOME Basic Grey prize draws – We have lots!!!

Tea and coffee and light supper at the completion of our project.



This preview will book fast! Phone 09 912 0665 to book your seat.

Hope you can make it!


~Kathleen, Linda and the Team at NZ Scrapbook


PS: I will post the project layout here on the blog this evening to help you select photos. I know what we are doing... I just need to make it!! :)



No comments: