Monday, July 14, 2008

The sweet-heart of a handmade gift

I love my shop.gurls. They are diligent, hardworking, caring, loyal, fun, creative and kind.

This weekend Fenn, my Saturday & Junior Kids class teacher arrived with a small gift for me. What a beautifully timed way of saying "thinking of you".

What really struck me was how I could see straight away she had thought about what I would like. She knows my colours of choice are red and black and it is filled with quotes that would speak to me.

Is there someone in your life whose day would be brighter because you showed them you appreciate, care or support them? I'm thinking that you can think of at least one or perhaps even a few people. I know I can.

Thank you Fenn for making my day and inspiring me to do the same for someone else :)

~Kathleen
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift!
Just stunning Fenn..WTG!
:-)