Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Ideas using mainly Kaiser Craft Products (Sarah Groen)






Sarah here from the design team. I got to play with one of the Kaiser craft wooden albums this month. At first I was not sure what to do with the album that had number 50 as its cover. I didn't know anyone who had celebrated a significant 50th recently. Then my daughter Natalie came up with a great idea. Why not print off 50 favourite photos? So thats exactly what I did. I printed 50 of my favourite photos from this year in varying sizes (you have to be a bit creative here as it is not easy to fit 50 photos onto 3 pages LOL). I painted the album with 'Seamist' coloured Kaiser acrylic paint, usung texture paste and "metallic silver" acrylic paint to highlight the number 50. I then arranged the photos with strips of patterned paper and finished off by adding some 'Chatterbox' stickers with a family theme amd Kaiser rub-ons. I bound the 'pages' together with book rings and decorated them with ribbon.

I also put together these three layouts using mainly Core'dinations cardstock and Kaiser Craft paper. I loved the Chatterbox flocked stickers and the 'Prima' chipboard buttons. Thanks for looking.

Sarah :)

No comments: