Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KaiserCraft minialbum

Hi everyone, Andrea from the Design Team here. I've just dropped this minialbum off at the store this morning and wanted to share it with all the blog readers too.

It's a KaiserCraft minialbum. The pages are actually made of wood and there are so many different designs to choose from. You can check out the KaiserCraft products on the NZ Scrapbook website right here. The one I used has the pages in various different sizes which is a lot of fun because you can get a hint of the next page. I've also added in some transparency pages as well. The other KaiserCraft products I've used are the 12 x 12 papers, acrylic paint, rubons, felt, rhinestones and wooden flowers.

The theme I used for this minialbum was favourite family photos and the rubons which were journalling spots were great for giving me prompts for writing about what's going on in each photo. So here it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, your album is gorgeous and i love how you have added transparency pages.....nice!

Kathleen said...

You've done a beautiful job with this Andrea! Love those Freestyle Albums how bits and pieces peek out. Great work!