Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Product Preview: Prima "Prima-licous!" REPORT

Hello everyone!

Product Preview: Prima "Prima-licous!" was held Monday evening and turned out to be another great night of creativity, fantastic new product, prizes, supper, fun catch up with friends and making new friends too!


I was particularly excited about this Preview, Prima have some really outstanding products that I can't wait to have a play with myself.

Pre-7pm and our lovely ladies start to sign in

Preview Time! Come on up :)

We had a fantastic group rearing to get started!

First up - new product! This is one of the new transparency sheets. We all got to use a transparency in our layout project. These look GREAT coloured.


Wendy shows one of the felt borders


I SEE that Prima under your arm! hehehe


SOOOOO love these... right up a Wanna-be Rock Chicks alley (aka me!) wouldn't you say?


Time for busy!


At least SOME of us were... Its better I don't know what ms Danice spent her time doing :)


I did find this proof she wasn't totally up to mischief...hehee


AND she won a prize too! Mum does the honors here.


That cheeky smile is Wendy repeating her name over and over to me!


Congrats Barbara!


Michelle won a super cute Build-a-book


Enjoy the felt borders Kristy


"It doesn't say Wendy on this one either!"


Congrats Karen!


Love those Prima Ribbons - hope you enjoy using them Kerry!


Yay my good friend (and FIRST-TIME scrapbooker!) Jenny won a prize. Not rigged! :)

~speaking of first time scrapbookers, we get lots of beginners to these events. Let us know you are new and we will buddy you up with a friend and supply class tools!


Pages are looking great. There were some really stand out photos this night too.

We created a beautiful Prima heart card, stamped on velvet.


Then downstairs to see the complete line up in its fullness.


Wendy, is that you in the red??? I see you shopping!


Tea, coffee and a lovely selection of cheeses, crackers, dips and fruit. (Hi Megan!)


Thank you to everyone who joined us and made it such an enjoyable night. I will look forward to seeing some of your Prima-creations!

Byes for now
~Kathleen


No comments: