Monday, June 9, 2008

Saturday Highlights!

Hi all,
Hope you had a great weekend! There is always something happening here at NZ Scrapbook and Saturday was no exception. Like a good scrapbooker I had my camera in my pinny pocket ready to shoot the action!

My daughter celebrated her 7th Birthday this week and since she loves to scrap we decided to have one of our Kids Birthday Parties for her ($19.50 per Child, minimum 6 kids to have a party - and we host, entertain, help create, feed and clean up!)

Playing a game of Pin the booger on Shrek...now there's a sentence I never thought I'd say on this blog!

Hannah adding the final touches to her page.

This is my son Oliver. A King's crown huh? I'm TOTALLY saving this pic for his 21st birthday. heheh

Straight into the Parent & Child Class. This week Mum takes the participants through a shaker photo technique and they stenciled texture paste on another layout.

Kayla you chose a perfect photo for the shaker technique!

Fenn has a great bunch for the Kids Class. We have some exciting changes planned for the Kids Classes. More info on that in a later post.

Kid's Class participants making the all important paper decisions.

The Language of Flowers Class spent the afternoon putting the final touches on their projects.

Stephanie on my beloved sewing machine. I'm not sure this well used tool has actually SEEN an item of clothing under its needle.

Meanwhile, downstairs was also a hive of activity... sometimes creativity is TANGIBLE!

After all this was an evening of Altered Book Club. I must have been pooped by this stage cos I have NO PHOTOS. But I DO have art!


Yay for another enjoyable Saturday! There is always something you can be involved in... we invite you to join in the fun!

Hope to see you in store soon :)
~Kathleen



No comments: